Qigong and Laughter Yoga
- Bio Leah is The Laughing Ginger, is a Certified Master of Chinese Energetic Medicine in Medical Qigong, a Licensed Massage Therapist in New Mexico#MT9064 and a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher through Laughter Yoga University Trained by Dr. Kataria and Vinayak Shastri. Ginger has had the unique and fortunate experience working with numerous people around the world not only in laughter yoga but also in energy medicine. Ginger has taught in senior centers, cancer support groups and worked with children in New Mexico, Washington state and California, and online world wide. It is Ginger’s privilege to bring people together, building brides, and creating unity through the unique combinations of laughter yoga and the Movement and Energy of Qigong.
- Description of workshop
This is a 2 hour workshop. You will learn specific Energetic patterns of the heart, it’s flow, emotions of balances and imbalances. Specific Qigong Exercises for opening the heart and energy system, regulating and balancing the heart Qi. You will learn how to create internal laughter and joy in combination of qigong Movements. How this in itself is not only healing for you emotional wellbeing but also creates a beautiful joy energy around you. Proper standing and breathing techniques in Qigong. How to bring joy into and out of the heart through laughter yoga and special heart meditation developed by Ginger, that will leave you feeling joyful, calm, and centered. The Heart is the fire element in Chinese Energetic Medicine. After this class you will have a deeper understanding of the energetics of the Heart, Joy and how you Carrying the Qi of Joy and love in your heart every day.
- Date: Saturday August 28, 2021
- Time: 10:00-12:00 Mountain Time
- Zoom link – Will be provided after Registration
- WhatsApp/Business Number +1 575 342 8999
- Register by email to Ginger.Joy.Johnson@gmail.com
- Payment link. https://paypal.me/Ginger896?locale.x=en_US
- Cost is $25.00